Donate to Elect Jane

Friday, October 8, 2010

School Board Forum, October 26th

Hello, just a few updates on what is happening on the campaign trail.

The League of Women Voters, YWCA, Hastings Chamber of Commerce and Hastings Area of Retired Teachers are hosting the *only* Public School Board Forum on October 26th, 2010.

There are 8 candidates for 4 spots on the School Board so this is a perfect opportunity to see where the candidates stand on issues.

School Board Forum
October 26
7:30pm
Hastings Public Library

Please come and support my campaign for School Board at the forum. I will also have yard signs and bumper stickers at the event that you can take home with you (or you can grab one off my porch right now at 1010 North Denver Ave.).

The Hastings Tribune sent out a great questionnaire for candidates. They will publish the answers in their election special edition close to Nov. 2nd.

We have been out putting up yard signs and talking to voters. If you want to help go door-to-door with us, please send me an email janekleeb@gmail.com. We could use some help over the next few weekends.

And lastly, I hope you saw my new billboard that is up on Burlington Avenue. Its on the electronic billboard, so take a look and let me know what you think!

-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment